Postcard. "The MGC are with the rest, For King and Country they'll do their best".
Front of postcard showing the flags of allied nations and text: "The MGC are with the rest, For King and Country they'll do their best".Postmarked 14 ... ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ Front of postcard showing the flags of allied nations and text: "The MGC are with the rest, For King and Country they'll do their best". Postmarked 14 Jul 18 Grantham. Sent to Miss L Greenwell, 258 Enfield Terrace, Eastbourne Avenue, Gateshead, Durham. Text: Dear Lissie, I hope you got my letter. I am very anxious to hear from you. I hope these few lines will find you A1. I will write again later. I remain yours sincerely xx Sidney xxx
Copyright. Printed and Published by J Salmon, Sevenoaks, England. SKR0012.1.1.6 19180714 | |
| | | ¿Te gustó esta publicación? | Compártela con alguien a quien le pueda gustar. | | | | | |
|
|
Kaffi's
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment