Continuing our trial of digests rather than individual emails (although I know one slipped through the net earlier!), here is the digest of the uploads today. Hope you liked them. Let us know in the comments below.

These are only available in full (click on the link) to paid subscribers so if you're one of our free members then please sign up to the Machine Gunner tier (just £3 per month) to access, or one of the higher tiers to support us more and get some extra benefits.

Small Arms Training, Volume I, Pamphlet No. 10, Infantry Range-finder, 1937

Small Arms Training, Volume I, Pamphlet No. 11, Pistol (Modified for Australia), 1943

Small Arms Training, Volume I, Pamphlet No. 12, Bayonet, 1937

Infantry Training, Volume I, Infantry Platoon Weapons, Pamphlet No. 2, Fieldcraft (All Arms), 1954, with Amendments No 1 and No 2 pasted in.

Infantry Training, Volume I, Infantry Platoon Weapons, Pamphlet No. 9, Part II, 3.5-inch Rocket Launcher, 1953, amendments written in