:
:

don't trust your roots
they poison your head
back in the boxes

intuition
is
dead

tell me what to think
so I know who to be
great pastor, strong agent

I
choose
not
to
see

not of this world
only the gates
protecting the wealthy
will keep me safe

no lessons in rocks
in trees, or the sea
great paster, strong agent

I
choose
not
to
see

punish the weak
who trust their own being
shame all enemies
who challenge our king

torture the strangers
until the water turns red
all for his glory

intuition
is
dead

:

completed 1/12/2026
by Jonathon Stalls, Intrinsic Paths

:
:

Thanks for taking a moment to invite this poem.

You might try reading it quietly to yourself first and then again, slowly, out loud. I would love to know what it brings up in you as you read it? I have had to find numerous creative (+ kinetic!) outlets for all the unrest I've been feeling this week.

Trying with you,

Jonathon