{Patron Poll} Begin 2026 with Children's Book or 12 Long Walks?
Wonderful patrons, I'm in the middle of discerning two different writing proposals. : ) I'm hoping to choose one of the projects to prioritize early i... ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ Wonderful patrons, I'm in the middle of discerning two different writing proposals. : ) I'm hoping to choose one of the projects to prioritize early in 2026 with plans to nurture the other one soon after. I thought it would be fun to (A) share them with you early in the process and (B) get your feedback on where to start. Grateful for each of you in helping to make all of this possible! Jonathon Please cast your vote after reading through both descriptions below:... | |
| | | Mejora tu plan para continuar | Conviértete en miembro de pago para acceder a esta publicación y a otras ventajas exclusivas reservadas solo para miembros. | | | | | |
|
|
Kaffi's
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment