Disclaimer: The content on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not created to meet your personal financial situation. Nothing should be considered as investment advice or as a guarantee of profit. You are advised to consult with your financial advisors to discuss your investment options and whether it would be a suitable investment for your personal needs. The information used in this publication is from sources that are believed to be reliable but the accuracy cannot be guaranteed. It may include some errors, please make sure to do your due diligence. The opinions expressed are those of the author and the author only. These opinions are subject to change without prior notice. Disclosure: The author owns shares in companies mentioned in this article as of 24 December 2025. The security could be sold at any point in time without prior notice. Happy holidays to everyone! Thank you for another wonderful year of new learnings and friendships! I couldn’t be more grateful for the people I got to connect with and I can’t wait to share more of what we’ve been working on next year! As we close into the end of year, I thought I’d leave you with some reading material over your spare time. This last year I’ve been writing about SaaS so much, I’ve become something of a SaaShole. (If you’re wondering who might be one, it’s anyone reading this during their X’mas holidays!…thank you!) I promised myself I’ll get clean and move on but here I am again, writing about another one on Christmas Eve. It’s a smaller position of mine but been mulling on this lately and figured I’d share my thoughts/findings. It’s almost end of year so this will be short. This is going to be a tear sheet of a SaaS company no one’s even mentioned about previously. No, not even the One Cloud Index lol. Whilst this does have its drawbacks, it’s had alot in store that ticked the box.
Subscribe to Made In Japan to unlock the rest.Become a paying subscriber of Made In Japan to get access to this post and other subscriber-only content. A subscription gets you:
|
Wednesday, December 24, 2025
A quick note on a SaaS with a catalyst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Redirección automática
Redirigiendo a The Worker...
Si no redirige en 2 segundos, haz clic aquí.
Total Pageviews
Company
Categories
Kaffi's
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment