Black Friday Sale! (50% off)
I'll be honest, I'm not sure if a Black Friday sale is a good idea or not, but I decided it would be a fun excuse to offer a discount to new subscribe... ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ I'll be honest, I'm not sure if a Black Friday sale is a good idea or not, but I decided it would be a fun excuse to offer a discount to new subscribers. Through the end of the month, you can subscribe at the 'Patron' ($5 USD) or 'Pro' ($12 USD) level for half price for the first month. (If it asks for a discount code, enter 'BF2025' for 50% off.) Why support Brick Architect?The print edition of The LEGO Parts Guide is in the final stages, and I would love to have your support across the finish line! Reviewing the latest draft copy of upcoming print edition of The LEGO Parts Guide. Supporters at the Patron and Pro level get a behind-the-scenes look at my progress creating the online version of the LEGO Parts Guide, as well as exclusive early access to preview copies of my upcoming print edition of the book.
Here are some of the key benefits you will receive: Guaranteed access to the Digital (PDF) Beta Program. Opportunity to purchase beta edition of the print book for a reduced price. Active patrons will have name included in the back of the book! Immediate access to 70+ posts about the making of LEGO Brick Labels, and both the print and digital versions of The LEGO Parts Guide.
You also have my sincere thanks for supporting these projects! Your support motivates me to keep pushing through tedious manual processes and late nights writing the book, designing the illustrations, and sharing my progress with supporters.
Sincerely, — Tom Alphin
| |
| | | ¿Te gustó esta publicación? | Compártela con alguien a quien le pueda gustar. | | | | | |
|
|
Kaffi's
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment